We have thousands of slabs to see in our 30,000 square foot warehouse, and we are confident we can help you find the perfect stone for you. While here, enjoy refreshments in our showroom and view our state-of-the-art facility.
- Once you have a layout and quote from your Designer and are within 30 days of template you are ready to view! Call or email to schedule an appointment. If you have specific colors in mind, let us know so we can make sure they are ready for you to view.
- Upon arrival of our showroom, one of our knowledgeable staff members will greet you and assist you through the warehouse. You may love your initial choice or go with something totally different!
- After you have selected a stone we will tell you all about how to care and maintain it. This is a great time for any questions you may have.
- After your viewing we will contact your designer to let them know what we discussed and if there are any changes they will want to know about!
- Bring along any cabinets, tiles, paint or color swatches that may help in the selection process.
- The viewing process often takes about 45 minutes to one hour, so plan accordingly.
- Viewing is done inside our warehouse and is handicapped accessible
Why should I view in person?
We know you are busy and taking time to view can be difficult. You are choosing to invest in your home by adding quartz or stone and we want you to absolutely love it! Both stone and quartz have many natural variances both visible and textural that can only be seen in person.
As you can see in the image above, a small sample from a showroom may not be able to accurately represent the full nature of the stone. The best way make sure you are happy with your choice is by viewing it in person.